The College has an active P&F Association which meets at least once per term (usually the third Monday of the term – but check the term planner to confirm). All parents are welcome and encouraged to become involved in P&F activities.
The functions of the P&F are to:
- provide a forum for the planning and implementation of College fund raising activities
- suggest ideas for school improvement and organise meetings of general or specific interest to the parent community
- provide support and assistance for major College events
- provide support and services for parents as required (eg uniform shop, mentoring for new parents etc).
There are a number of active working groups within the P&F which report back to the main committee meeting each month. These include:
- Fundraising Group
- Events Support Group
- Parent Support Group
- Past Student Group
Office holders are elected each year for a 1-year term. The current office holders are:
- Treasurer: Matt Archer
- Secretary: Belinda Pearce
If you have ideas to raise at P&F or would like to offer your help with any of the P&F functions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org